Produce a quality product by achieving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) goals. Press Operations report directly to the Manufacturing Supervisors. Press Operators work closely with the Graphics Department, Maintenance Department, Leadership team, and Customers.
Competency & Competency Description
· Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; uses first-hand information for improvement activities
· Drive for Results - consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
· Problem Solving - Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers
· Functional / Technical Skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
· Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything